< BACK TO OUR PRACTICE
The lawyers at Shendell & Pollock, P.L. and their associates have defended securities class action, shareholder derivative, and other shareholder litigation, SEC investigations and enforcement proceedings, and related litigation and regulatory matters. We represent corporations, officers, directors, as well as broker-dealers, and other institutional investors, in a wide array of complex and transaction-based litigation and governmental investigations. We also coordinate with the SEC Enforcement Division to respond to investigation requests, negotiating the resolution of enforcement actions, and obtaining successful results for our clients.
• Defense of a physician against allegations that the doctor negligently damaged the patient's anterior interrosseous nerve during a surgical procedure.
• Defense of a physician against claims wherein the patient’s family alleged that a physician failed to diagnose cervical cancer, resulting in the patient's death.
• Defense of an emergency room physician against allegations of failure to diagnose a Cuda Equina Syndrome.
• Defense of an emergency room physician assertion of improperly discharging a patient from the emergency room after the plaintiff alleged that she was suffering from cardiovascular disease that the doctor should have diagnosed.
• Defense of plastic surgeon against claims of improper surgical technique and lack of informed consent.
• Defense of family practitioner for his alleged failure to diagnose breast cancer.
Areas of Expertise:
Medical malpractice claims
Credentialing and re-credentialing
Licensing Board disciplinary proceedings
Trial subpoenas and testimony
Risk prevention and counseling
National Practitioner’s Data Bank
General Medical Issue that we have defended against:
ACLS Protocol Aortic Aneurism
Failed Breast Augmentation
Failed Tubal Ligation
Failed Hair Plant
Impending Cardiac Arrest
Neurological Injury-Intra-Operative Positioning
Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Weight Loss alleged improper use of a laser to facilitate weight loss.
Mark Heinish has received his certification from the Supreme Court as a Circuit Mediator. Congratulations!
March 07, 2014
Shendell & Pollock Partner, Brett R. Bloch, gets interviewed by the Nancy Grace Show regarding the "Tijuana Taxi" case.
March 6, 2014
New Attorney Hire : Blair Hyman, Welcome to the team!
February 20, 2014
Recent Legal Alerts
Florida Courts Invalidates Ex Parte Communication Provision of Florida's Medical Malpractice Law
December 15, 2013
Gaining Leverage by Challenging Expert Opinions Under the "New" Daubert Standard
October 28, 2013
The Florida Trend of Finding "Good Faith" Claims Practices
November 11, 2013
| Copyright © 2016 Shendell & Pollock
Download Firm Brochure